For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Case of the Mondays...

Go down 
+3
Ashjoy
Shawnaw
jessiw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Case of the Mondays... Empty
PostSubject: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 09:48

I just like that saying...I don't have a case of the Mondays....I have lots to do today, including working on getting my etsy shop back up and going...making stuff all day:)Smile I can't wait to get it back going...had to take a break from it for a while, but I'm hoping to be back to full force!

What is on your agenda for today???
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:06

Im glad its Monday. The weekend was rough. Worked Sat. and Sun. and had a research paper to write. Not fun! Today I have two extra kiddos until this afternoon so just hanging out at the house. planning on cleaning up my scrap room as well. Have a great day ladies!
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 10:09

Shawna, have fun cleaning your scrap room...I have a feeling after everything I'll be making today I'll have a huge mess to clean:(
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:58

I had a fun weekend. Sorry yours was tough Shawna. Hope you have a relaxing week!

Welcome back Jess!

I got to meet my new nephew. Only 4 days old. What a tiny little thing! Just over 6 pounds. And I offered up my babysitter services so momma can go back to work:)

I cyber cropped most of it besides:)

Monday house stuff is almost done. Except the stuff that seems never to be put away. I have nothing on my end tables or counters because I can stand clutter and it seems they are always covered with crap anyway. Ack!

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:42

oh cute, Joyce..babies always make you feel good Smile

i have to say i am having a case of the mondays. i had a major meltdown this morning in front of the boys. owen can just be so nasty to me and we had his party this weekend, i just don't understand him.

i got letters that the kids healthcare got cancelled after i faxed them everything they needed. brian told me this weekend we haven't had health insurance since june {just he and i} and the two of us won't have it until the end of September. he hates his new job. my best friends' dad is dying. he probably won't hang on for more than a day or so so i have to drive to pittsburgh this weekend and her a@#hole boyfriend walked out on her this weekend b/c "it was too much to handle". my mom's aunt died and i can't even go to the funeral today b/c i don't have coverage at work. my grandmother is barely hanging on as well and i haven't seen her in months.

okay. i feel better now, LOL! thanks for letting me vent. i am going to go for a run and work it all out..that seems to help
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 13:30

Oh ellen, I wish I could give you a big hug. It always seems like the crappiest things have to come in packs instead of by themselves. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

I need to get a move on this morning. Was fully focused on getting up early to start my week but ended up sleeping in. Finishing up a few projects, hanging out with little man and running some errands this afternoon.

This lazy schedule will not last long; hoping to start a full time job agan by Sept 1. Bills are apparently not paying themselves and things are getting very tight. I have to say, I honestly miss working full time. After doing it since I hit 18, I thought I needed a break and where it has been totally great to relax, I think I am really missing the interaction with others.
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 13:43

Ellen, sending you big hugs and happy thoughts your way. I am sorry that all the clouds showed up at once.

I have to call my insurance company this morning and ask them for advice regarding a minor mishap I was in over the weekend. I accidentally rubbed the bumper of a parked car as I was coming out of a parking garage. It was totally my fault, so I left the owner a note with my phone number and I told him I would pay to have it fixed. It is a small rub, no real damage, just cosmetic, but he wants to report it to his insurance and was talking that it would take days to have it fixed so he would need a rental car while it was in the shop. I wasn't going to report it to my insurance because it probably would take no more than $250 to buff it out and my deductible is way higher than that, but since he is seeming to be a bit of a pain, I am going to call my insurance and ask them what they think I should do. It upsets me because I am doing the right thing by taking responsibility for it, but I kind of feel like he is trying to take advantage of it too.

Then I have to drive over to the college because their crummy online system will not let me make a payment and they are threatening to drop me from my classes if I don't. You also cannot reach them by phone, so traveling there is the only option.

Sorry to be a downer. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, or at least a better day than they expected.

Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 23:11

LOL you are not a downer, Lora. Gosh I was... Embarassed

here's to tomorrow Wink
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 14:11

uh ellen, sending you hugs girl!
Hope today is much better for you!

i totally had the case of the mondays yesterday. little motivation, yet boat loads to accomplish. not a good mix. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Mondays...   Case of the Mondays... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case of the Mondays...
Page 1 of 1