For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Since we have some new members

Go down 
+13
jessiw
Sherry C
ellen s
kimk66
Ksimmonds
maddawg
CarrieF.
alligatorally
Garsy
NicolePomeroy
Ashjoy
leigh
ReneeLamb
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

Since we have some new members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we have some new members   Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 15:48

I'm Andrea and I've been married to my hubby, Mugi for almost ten years (October). We've been trying to start our family for over half of those ten years, but having gained 3 heavenly angels, we still hope to one day soon experience all the joys and challenges of parenthood...God willing!

I have an Art degree, but unfortunately I am not utilizing that degree... I keep debating on whether or not I should go back to school to get my teaching certificate, but I'm still not sure what I really want to do when I grow up, lol! I have been scrapping since 1997 and I've also become quite involved with cardmaking... and dabbling with photography!

Aside from scrapping I also enjoy browsing flea-markets and antique and craft fairs, and collecting and wearing unique silver and gemstone jewelry. I love icecream and could probably eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner! I guess that's it... can't think of anything else about me to bore you all!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Since we have some new members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since we have some new members   Since we have some new members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2010, 18:48

Lori Ness wrote:

I'm a greatest hits, variety pack, fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal. I don't crave chocolate, I'd rather have Hot Tamales. I love crunchy snacks and anything that I can dip, finger foods are my favorite. I read every night or I can't fall asleep. I love to take pictures but admit I'm not very good at it, maybe in my old age I can perfect that! What else do you want to know?

Thank you for making me feel so welcome here, I've enjoyed getting to know all of you so much!

I love this! Reminds me of me a bit Wink
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com

Since we have some new members
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2