For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Happy Monday!!!

Go down 
+5
CKMommy
ellen s
jessiw
Sherry C
Ashjoy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 10:56

What's on your agenda???
Any recent scrappy purcases?
Reading anything good?

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 11:00

I'm charging my iPod so I can get out for a walk. My jeans are getting snug and I can't fit into a pair so I need to get back on track.
Then just cleaning and laundry and making some cards for my feature week at scrapbooking.com. I'm going to try really hard to do a blog post everyday that week.

I ordered a floor model clip it up last night. I have thing mild infactuation with fabrics lately so I can't wait to fill it up with some pretty fabrics. And then organize all my stamps! I've very excited!

I just finished a book and ready to start another one.

Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 11:18

Joyce, I love the idea of fabrics on the clip it up!! Heart U Are you being featured on scrapbook.com? If so, congrats and I'll have to check it out!!

I just got back from the gym, enjoying some coffee. I need to get myself organized for the week but I'm not too motivated yet. I did go to an all day crop on Sat. (for the first time since last Jan!) I made major progress on the calendars I make every year for grandparents' gifts.

Have a great day, everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 13:37

i am getting ready to make Macaroni Gouda and then relax the rest of the afternoon with some Sugarland in my ears:)

I had a chiropractor visit earlier which went well and i'll have another one at eleven tomorrow...seems to be doing my body good. and I just got read "29 Gifts" that Suzy(farmdiva) had recommended and I cannot believe how much i enjoyed it. I gave my first gift today and can't wait to give more!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 14:22

I am Sherry (how did you know that?) I will be featured the week of 11/22 and will be blog posting all that week. I'm trying really hard to plan ahead LOL

And they are having a sign up for their newsletter contest so so sign up here and tell them Joyce sent you and we could win some fun stuff! Happy Monday!!! 198327

Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 15:17

i slept in and i am kicking myself now, LOL!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 15:57

I've been cleaning house and doing laundry this morning...heading down stairs for some much needed crafty time now! YAY!
Back to top Go down
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 15:59

I am with Ellen on the sleeping in/kicking self thing. I have mucho homework to do. I worked in the scrap area over the weekend, though it was purging, not creating. I am passing on a 4" stack of paper, which feels good. If I need a break from homework today I will go through my stickers and get rid of a bunch of those too. I am reading "Shiver" which is a Twilight-esque young adult novel. Not totally loving it. I am also reading "Homer's Odyssey" and "Girl in a Blue Dress". Loving Homer, it is slow going on the Blue Dress.
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 18:19

Stayed up way too late last night doing the farmer's last minute "oops, we have a grain report due" Monday morning!!! Had to go over the last 9 years of grain files. I was pulling my hair out and even threw out an F bomb! Seriously, two hours before Desparate Housewives!!!! Got the report done (took my required one-hour break to watch DH). Worked 1/2 day in town, did some grocery shopping and am now just being plain lazy, surfing the net, putting my dishes up on EBay, and trying to decide if I want to take a nap, scrap or housework. The couch is getting comfier by the minute. I just feel so lazy. I want to go for my walk and will need to before the sun sets, but seriously I think I'm stuck to the couch. My bum is molded into it, I'm warm & toasty ... I'll let you know what wins.
Back to top Go down
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 23:37

i did some laundry AND finished a mini album for my favorite eldest son. deets on blog.
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 01:26

Now that it's officially Tuesday, I'm back home to catch up.

Monday hubby and I got up at 3:45am, got ready and traveled 45 minutes to Ohio to pick up my mom/dad and made the 4 hours trip to my dad's chemotherapy treatment. Dad tolerated the treatment very well today. We stopped for dinner on the way home ... then stayed at my parent's house for a couple hours before coming on home.

A long day ....
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Happy Monday!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday!!!   Happy Monday!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Monday!!!
Page 1 of 1