For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Happy Monday everybody!

Go down 
+8
simplyamom3
Garsy
singingsquirrel
*ANDREA*AMU*
Brianne N.
Shawnaw
Anna Sigga
tinkiesue
12 posters
AuthorMessage
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

Happy Monday everybody! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 09:32

Is there such a thing, LOL??!!

Off to work I go...enjoy your day ladies Smile

sue
Back to top Go down
Anna Sigga
Sketch Book
Anna Sigga

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 10:19

Happy Monday!!

Thsi past week has been noting but sickness - first it was my DD#1, then I got sick and then my DH! And this morning my DD#2 is sick - the poor lil thing has a cold, mild fever and a sore throat. And she will be 6 months on June 17.

But on a happier note I went for a job interview this morning - it is an English Lit teacher spot (50-75%]. Keeping fingers crossed! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://annasigga.typepad.com
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 11:01

Actually I love Mondays...i can ignore my school work today haha. I am back to doing laundry again and doing a little cleaning. Also need to get in my scrap room again and clean up all the mess i made this weekend. I dont think i can see an inch of counter space
Back to top Go down
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 13:38

Morning!

Going to finish straightening up the house and then little man and I are going to play with some playdough out on the patio LOL! (easier clean up out there than trying to pull it out of my carpet).

Have a WHOLE list of "to-do's" in my planner. Gonna be a busy week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 13:47

tinkiesue wrote:
Is there such a thing, LOL??!!

Off to work I go...enjoy your day ladies Smile

sue

Lol! How true!

Hope everyone is trying to have a good Monday at least!

Digging into that huge mountain of laundry here!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 13:56

Good morning! Today is a good day. The sun is shining, I am still riding the creative high from yesterday's time in my studio, I only have a little bit of tidying and laundry to do today, so I can go play again, life is good.

Had a great Sunday. DH and I went to Borders where I picked up some new Eclipse merchandise, (yes, I am one of those people), went we for a run, and I spent 6 hours in the scrap room! I realize how very lucky I am.

Sending happy warm and fuzzies to everyone for a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 13:59

Not much going on here today. The kids have one more week of school. The eldest has finals all week. The middle schooler has a several fun things happening at school this week and one big final. The younger 2 have field day and the school talent show AND class parties this week.

So today is my down day. Doing laundry. Messing around on the computer. Occasionally taking the dogs outside and while I'm out there pulling a few weeds in the garden and lamenting that we already need to mow the lawn again.

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 14:46

What A Monday!!!!

The kids had summer school until 11:30 so I decided to do my running around kid free. First I went to staples to get a new print cartridge. I was in and out in 10 min. Thats were my easy running around stopped. I had to go to Verizon to get moms phine turned off and move my little sisters phone to mine. Well What an ordeal. I won't go into details but let me just say that it took me 30 mins to explain why my mom needed out of her contract. By the end I was in tears. (if you don't know my mom passed away a month ago.)

Then I had to hit Walmart and get a few things. It wouldn't have taken me 30 mins. if they hadn't moved everything. There are now kids clothing where the electronics use to be and the electronics are where the shoes were and the daily need stuff like shampoo and razors are everywhere but where they were suppose to be. It took me over an hour to get what I needed.

The good news is that I got it all done and I don't have to do any more running around tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 14:48

My new computer crashed again for the 4th time in 3 months! I had to call dell and do a restore back to factory settings, lost everything that was on which is not a big deal for just 3 months and I put pics in an online gallery. But jeesh, 4 times in 3 months...I think I have a lemon for a computer.
Anyway, I went for a walk this morning but other than that just doing the computer restore has taken a better part of my day.

Now I have to go through and refind all my links to all the places I play. I hate the feeling that I am forgeting something.......
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 7th 2010, 15:40

Joyce - I really feel for you. Especially when it comes to calling Dell's customer service.

We just got back from the Doctor. I had to have a new cast put on. Did you know sitting in a pool with a cast could get it wet????? Yeah, go figure Smile

We had such a great weekend with my family. We spent Saturday and Sunday at my parents just enjoying spending time with my brother. He leaves tomorrow to go back to his base, and then he will be redeployed. I am really sad about it, and I didn't realize it was going to be this tough the second time around.

Prince Charming goes back to work tomorrow for 3 weeks. So, it is a double whammy! I am so thankful that the kids are out of school. At least they will help keep my mind off of things.

Anywho....I pray everyone has an extremely Blessed week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeonelayoutatatime.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 00:25

singingsquirrel wrote:
Good morning! Today is a good day. The sun is shining, I am still riding the creative high from yesterday's time in my studio, I only have a little bit of tidying and laundry to do today, so I can go play again, life is good.

Had a great Sunday. DH and I went to Borders where I picked up some new Eclipse merchandise, (yes, I am one of those people), went we for a run, and I spent 6 hours in the scrap room! I realize how very lucky I am.

Sending happy warm and fuzzies to everyone for a great day!

Don't worry...I am one of those people too!! That is my favorite book series!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitimeJune 8th 2010, 02:26

i had a good monday on vacation here at the lake. slept in late, took tons of pictures, grilled out, vegged out in the sun with my sister, and made cookies from scratch with my son.

my dad and mom are here with us too. dad is going through chemo treatments but got the go ahead from his doctor to come as long as there is a hospital closeby. we had to take him to the ER sunday night because he was running a fever. fevers and chemo treatments aren't a good combo. he got iv fluids and a round of antibiotics and orders to come back to the hospital on thursday for re check.

we didn't get back to the lake house til 4am .... so we all slept in today. dad's still under the weather .... darn chemo!!

praying for a better tuesday for dad .... thankful we're altogether
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Monday everybody!   Happy Monday everybody! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Monday everybody!
Page 1 of 1