For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rainy Saturday here...

Go down 
+5
Leslie Ashe
ShannaVineyard
Brianne N.
Garsy
jessiw
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Rainy Saturday here... Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 12:55

It is raining a little here, so I'm enjoying that. Maybe if it stops later, I will take all the kids to the park and get some photos...I'm gonna have a lot to share after the past two weeks! Right now I'm working on a layout and then going to the store to print some pics off my sister's camera. Hopefully this afternoon will be a nice relaxing one..I think we may watch the movie "The Bounty Hunter" Has anyone else seen it??
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 14:29

HOT and humid here. I'm not sure if there is a heat advisory or not, but it is almost suffocating outside. And to boot, my asthmatic child is having issues breathing today. That only tells me that there is some pollen flying around that is irritating his lungs.

So he remains inside.

Hubby is working for the next 6 days in a row. But then he has 4 days off! And in those 4 days we are traveling to meet family and go to Six Flags Great America, north of Chicago!!! I can't wait! I haven't seen my parents or my niece or nephews since December! And it's the first time for my kids at any sort of theme park! 4 adults - 7 kids. Could be interesting! I'm hanging out with my youngest. My dh and my dad will likely take on the four boys ranging in age from 11 to 16.5 and that will leave my mom with the two 12 year old girls.

So it's cleaning and packing and arranging for care for the dogs. The cat I'm not to worried about. I'll set him up with water and food in the garage and he'll be fine!

Since I really can't do much more than laundry and list making today - I'm scrapping and watching season three of Criminal Minds - borrowed from our most wonderful public library!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 15:14

Its overcast here too. Perfect scrappy day!

Saw The Bounty Hunter and it was ok. Love the two actors in it but it just wasn't the best story line I have ever seen. Still good for entertainment value!

I am turning off the PC today. Need to stay focused in the studio and internet ALWAYS distracts me. Will catch up with all you ladies tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 15:31

I'm still trying to recover from last night. I have quite a bit of scrappy stuff to get done. Some CHA stuff that I was asked to do VERY last minute. And then Renee's REAL party tonight at their place with several couple friends. The kind of partying I LOVE at my age. HA HA!!!!

Anyhooo...... It's raining pretty hard here Jess! And as much as it pains me to say this.... the Bounty Hunter was REALLY disappointing. I honestly wouldn't even bother renting it. Wasn't good at all and they showed all the funny parts in the previews. Sorry!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
Leslie Ashe
Art Luver
Leslie Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 15:47

It's so hot outside here I could go cook an entire bacon pig & egg breakfast. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.leslieashe.blogspot.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 17:11

it is nice and hot here today...i think our rain might over with for a bit...

have a great day everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 17:15

Leslie Ashe wrote:
It's so hot outside here I could go cook an entire bacon pig & egg breakfast. sunny sunny sunny

same here! dang it's HOT out there!

i'm staying inside creating cha projects, and editing wedding pics.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
amywelch
Art Luver
amywelch

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 17:42

I cant wait to see what you have made !!!
I just rented that movie, and now I am sorry I did ,hearing what everyone is saying!!! BUt I guess we will watch it since I already got it.....
Back to top Go down
JenniferM
Blank Canvas
JenniferM

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2010, 22:29

HOT and sticky here in NY... we were outside for a bit but it suddenly turned stormy and then the sun came out again! Weird! It's got a nice breeze now. We didn't do much though. I did go to my LSS 5th birthday sale! Got the new BasicGrey Basics labels and papers. So cute! Also some TIm Holtz stuff. LOVE that! I have so many ideas brewing that I need some uninterrupted time to do them... ya right! I did finish a page for Nikki Sivils DT that I had been working on forever!!! I just got 3 of her new lines and can't wait to get photos printed for them... I need to go to Staples to get photo paper soon!!

We might go swimming at my parent's house tomorrow. HOpe the weather cooperates!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainy Saturday here...   Rainy Saturday here... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainy Saturday here...
Page 1 of 1