For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Wednesday, Wednesday....

Go down 
+15
Julie Ann
Jennifer Fica
keepsakescrafts
Laura Achilles
FarmDiva
Ashjoy
Garsy
SherrySteveson
ReneeLamb
jessiw
JenniferM
tinkiesue
*ANDREA*AMU*
Shawnaw
CarrieF.
19 posters
AuthorMessage
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Wednesday, Wednesday.... Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:16

what's everybody up to this fine wednesday?

i've got a full day of working on my client's vacation ablum ... i need to finish it by friday. it's a rainy, stormy, stay inside kind of day ... perfect for a scrappy project.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:21

All i have on the agenda is the post office and laundry. Laundry is a never ending battle here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:28

Yes, I hear ya on the laundry piles, Shawna! I'm doing a load right now and then going outside to hang it all out on the line! I just finished making a ton of mint tea (a summertime favorite) and now I'm getting ready to soon go up to my mom's house to finish painting her bedroom with my sister-in-law. Yesterday we got all the trim completed and now today we have the fun part... the pretty new colors! It's going to be mocha tan and a pretty summery light yellow!

Hope you can get a ton scrapped for your client today, Carrie!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:31

work...dance lesson....more work

enjoy your day ladies!

sue
Back to top Go down
JenniferM
Blank Canvas
JenniferM

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:51

Still teaching... Northern schools still have classes until June 24th! YIKES>.. It's a gorgeous day outside too! I sooo wish I could just take the kids out and draw outside but we have clay to finish and painting! That is way too much to drag outside!!! So, inside in the AC are we.

After school, I'm picking up the kids and heading to my LSS to sign up for a class and a table for their garage sale this weekend. I need to purge some of my old stamps, papers, and embellies that I won't use! Make $$ to buy more! LOL!

Then, if my Kindergartener was good at school today, we might get McDonald's for dinner! A little treat due to the fact that DH has golf league tonight and I don't feel like cooking! Then, home for the little one to go to bed by 7pm and maybe the 5 year old and I will go outside for a bit if it's still nice and then he's in bed by 8pm! By then, I'll need a glass of something cold and a cozy chair to relax in!!! Sigh... busy day ahead!
Back to top Go down
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:53

shawna ... my son is home from college for the summer so my laundry grew overnight. i hear ya girl!! i actually like doing laundry.... i have loads going everyday when he's home. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 09:59

Okay I always have laundry, but don't enjoy it nearly as much as you Carrie, so maybe I could come to your house too LOL!!! Andrea, Mint Tea sounds great...I was thinking of getting some b/c I read it is really good for gall bladder problems. That and dandelion tea...Have you ever tried that?
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:18

Laundry seems to be never ending in our house too. I don't mind it too much except for when I get behind. But today I am at work. Luckily it's a short week and then I get the weekend again!
Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
SherrySteveson
Blank Canvas
SherrySteveson

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 10:45

I have a computer guy coming to fix our PC, Madison has dance auditions and Fletcher has soccer tryouts and then I'll snuggle up with the TV to watch So You Think You Can Dance... oh and I'll probably do a load or too as well!
Back to top Go down
http://sherrysteveson.typepad.com/my_weblog/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:06

Well, weather looks good today, So we're out to the lake!! WOOHOO:) Hope everyone has a fantastic day!!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:15

We just got power back after it being out for about 2 hours so I'm now starting another load of laundry. It's never ending here.

And like Carrie mentioned it's yucky and stormy out today so the walk with the dogs was canceled. Don't want to get stuck out in the rain with them!

I already scheduled 3 different appointments today. Dentist, Doctor and Vet!

Should pull out stuff for supper. Maybe a nice potato soup, with a side salad, and crusty bread. Yep that sounds good.

But since I have time now - and nothing more pressing - I'm taking myself to my scrapping table to work on a layout or two!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:21

I slept in a bit this morning, then went out for a walk. It's hot here already so didn't do the normal. May try to go out tonight, we will see what time we get in. Doing the normal load or 2 of laundry. Then have dd's sports banquet tonight. Then just 9 more days of school until graduation.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:31

Pouring down rain here. Considering calling off of work so I could stay home, reorganize my scrap room and scrap, scrap, scrap.

But .. ended up at work, surfing the net for a few more minutes then need to get some reports done.

It'll be too wet to work in the garden when I get home, so I'm going to do the common theme here *laundry*, pick up one of the upstairs rooms and then head into the scrap room. Having steak & salad for supper this evening.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Laura Achilles
Sketch Book
Laura Achilles

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:48

Today will be a PHENOMENAL day!!!! Today is my last day of work before I have a blissful 2.5 months off for summer where you can find me lounging by the pool and enjoying the many blessings and bounties of summer!!! Heart U
Back to top Go down
keepsakescrafts
Blank Canvas
keepsakescrafts

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 11:53

I need to take a stab at Mount' Washmore too... ugh.
I also need to mop... probably my least favorite activity... Next to cleaning toilets... 4 boys & a fiance... you do the math! silent pale silent
Back to top Go down
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com
Jennifer Fica
Blank Canvas
Jennifer Fica

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 12:26

I don't so much mind doing the laundry opposed to cleaning the kitchen. lol!

Today is the last full Wednesday I work before summer break which is awesome! Next Wednesday I do work but it's only a half day. The end is near. Like a few of you I am counting down the days before break.

This morning it's rainy and blustery here and so I'm thinking of staying inside and scrapping after work this afternoon. Have a fabulous day all! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://everthankfulalwaysgrateful.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 12:32

<a href=http
I am so relieved I finished my class sample yesterday! I think I'm going to play today scrapbooking!!!! I have a busy weekend coming up working the booth at the Fairport Canal Days (as in the Erie Canal) for the teaching studio Art and Soul.

I am going to walk the dog as soon as I can pull myself off the computer.

I suppose I might do some laundry, I just have some of my own to do. We'll see.

We had a big separation anxiety issue with the dog last night so I'm trying new things today to start correcting what I've been doing wrong. It's amazing how subtle little things can play a big role.
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 12:35

Jennifer C wrote:
I don't so much mind doing the laundry opposed to cleaning the kitchen. lol!

Today is the last full Wednesday I work before summer break which is awesome! Next Wednesday I do work but it's only a half day. The end is near. Like a few of you I am counting down the days before break.

This morning it's rainy and blustery here and so I'm thinking of staying inside and scrapping after work this afternoon. Have a fabulous day all! Very Happy
Hey Jen!!!!!!!!!
I just noticed your avatar!!! and put two + two together. Um, yes, I'm awake now!!!!!!!!
Heart U
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 13:26

Woke up with the WORST sinus headache....

Then ds walked in complaining of one too. Poor little guy.

It has been raining non-stop here for almost two weeks *cry*!

Need to run out to the bank, to the craft store, and maybe I can get him to go into the dollar store and possibly goodwill with me. That may be pushing it but we will see.

Need to get my scrap on later today. Have too many ideas swimming around up there and need to make room for some new ones!
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 13:29

The sun is shining here, (finally), and I am using the rays as a sign of good things coming my way.

DH did the laundry over the weekend, though I really wished he hadn't. Sigh. I lost one tank top and he put at least three things into the dryer that I never dry. I told him if he wants to be helpful to clean the bathrooms next time. Laughing

I am going grocery shopping this morning, then for a run, then I am beginning on the attack of the house. I was supposed to start this yesterday, but was simply too exhausted. I am going to start in the scrap room and completely re-organize, clean, purge, and put back together more efficiently. I have finally worked a way to have my sewing machine.

Dinner tonight is Chef's Salads, so there won't be a lot of work involved. I am hoping to be able to keep righting the room until bed time. I am actually looking forward to it, because maybe I will finally be able to see the top of my desk.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 13:52

Just got a call from the kids school. My 11 year old just came down to the clinic for his inhaler. Crud! That means he's having issues with all the cottonwood pollen flying around. I spoke to him and he sounds fine. I told the nurse to call me again if he comes down to the clinic again. He's staying inside for recess tho.

Garsy
Back to top Go down
Shawnaw
Sketch Book
Shawnaw

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 14:50

Still tackling laundry here but i also ended up walking in my scraproom this morning and decided to clean out one of my messy drawers which led to about three hours worth of cleaning out and organizing everything. Now i do not even want to think of going in there and messing it up Laughing
Back to top Go down
danielle wycough
Easel
danielle wycough

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 15:27

Went to one of our son's end of the year assembly's. Now the boys are moving our horses from one pasture to another. I am about to start working on some cards....attempting. I am counting down the hours until the kids are out of school! One baseball practice tonight, and signed two boys up for football.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lifeonelayoutatatime.blogspot.com
Rebecca S.
Creative Mess
Rebecca S.

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2010, 17:38

Fun day today...cleaned.
I cleaned up my scrap room so I can take some photos..
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebeccaj72.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday, Wednesday....   Wednesday, Wednesday.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday, Wednesday....
Page 1 of 1