For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Any Wednesday plans?

Go down 
+3
nicollekramer
boysmom
Dria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

Any Wednesday plans? Empty
PostSubject: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 07:57

My daughter, Julie and I are heading up to Toledo this morning..we need to go to Ulta Beauty store--she needs more of her "Dermalogica" face wash and toner--yes I could save the gas and order on-line BUT what fun would that be!? This way we get tot he mall and have a mother daughter day--it is nice thather spring break is different than her brothers!

What are you up to today?
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
boysmom
Blank Canvas
boysmom

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 08:04

So far, I have woken up and joined a new forum. Very Happy

Soon I need to get off this computer and make lunches and shower and get the boys to school and me to work.
Back to top Go down
nicollekramer
Sketch Book
nicollekramer

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 08:51

Always fun spending time with the kiddos! Shopping yay..Wink I may have to take a trip to DMV, oh joy!..
Back to top Go down
http://nicollesscrapbookobsession.com/
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 10:23

It's suppose to be beautiful here today so I think we may take a trip to the local park. I alos have some yard work to do and help Sydney with her soccer. She has her first game Saturday and missed practice Monday because she had the flu.

Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
LauraC
Blank Canvas
LauraC

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 10:26

Supposed to go up to 75 degrees here in Michigan today. If it does, that's a new record temp for us here in da North country! Me, I'll be working until 4:15, then off to WW (my one year anniversary today and SLOW weight loss but it is a loss) and then a group Leslie Sansone walking workout.

Back to top Go down
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 11:03

At work till 4pm then its home to begin the crazy rush again. Tonights line up includes: running (last run till race!), dinner, dishes, clean house, work on FTLOA stuff and complete my blog post for WOW! Embossing Powders. I plan on slipping out at lunch and getting a couple errands done.
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
Elisha Pharr
Creative Mess
Elisha Pharr

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 11:35

Dria, Have fun on your Mother/Daughter day. Carley and I are having one Saturday. I love spending time just me and her!!
Boysmom, that sounds like a good way to start the day to me!!
Sherrie, Good luck Saturday!!!
Laura, I've been doing myfitnesspal. I've done WW for years but I didn't really like the new system after doing the old one for so long. We will be doing the Walking WO this afternoon at church with our ladies group. I love her DVDs!!
Work for me and enjoying this beautiful weather!! Carley and I have some party planning to do. Her birthday is the 29th. We have church tonight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.260loverslane.blogspot.com
LauraC
Blank Canvas
LauraC

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 11:37

I spent last week with my daughter home from CMU on spring break. We took a day and went to Lake Michigan. It was chilly but I took some AWESOME photos.
Back to top Go down
Dria
Creative Mess
Dria

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 17:11

Sounds like a good day for all!!
We had a fun shopping trip. first we went to the dermatologist--they were ON TIME!! and then to ULTA for her cleansing system... her doc thinks this breakout is stress..she gave her some calming mist to try on it..and we switched to a sensitive cleaning system of what she uses (Dermalogica) .
She got 3 new summer dresses--just adorable and sweet little flats...she is still fun to dress Smile
Back to top Go down
http://photofinnatic.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Wednesday plans?   Any Wednesday plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Wednesday plans?
Page 1 of 1