For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What's everyone up to today?

Go down 
+3
Ashjoy
AmyTeets
jessiw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

What's everyone up to today? Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 14:45

I've been working with Lucas on his colors and letters some, and gonna work on something for my Attitude of Gratitude. I don't know if I want to make it into a calendar or a banner yet...oh so many ideas. I also need to do a blog post. That will probably have to wait until the little ones are gone for a sleepover though! And I noticed I am yet again behind on the gallery...beautiful creations going up over there. I really need to get over there tonite and leave some love!

What's on the agenda for today?
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
AmyTeets
Creative Mess
AmyTeets

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 15:51

I had to work this morning and now I'm just uploading something to the gallery Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://amyteetsdesigns.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 16:03

AmyTeets wrote:
I had to work this morning and now I'm just uploading something to the gallery Very Happy

ooh, gonna have to go check it out!!
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 16:13

I made some favor samples for a Christening. Went for a walk and just did a little reading now not so sure what I'm gonna do now.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 16:21

I've done very little today .... yesterday, out of nowhere, I got a raw throat, headache, fever, and to top it off gallbladder pain issues. Sad I've been trying to sleep it off today.
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 16:24

oh, feel better Carrie!! I hear the gallbladder pain is awful! I have had a little stomach bug the past couple days...but nothing too big, and hoping it doesn't get any worse! Of course, my stomach has had some pains on the left side...don't know what that is. Feel better and get all the rest you need!!
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 19:02

Oh golly, I hope you ladies start to feel better soon!

Showered, laundered, voted, lunched with hubby (he's home all week), working on homework, making dinner and then choir concert at 7:00 for the middle schooler. Yawn. tongue
Back to top Go down
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 21:29

Took kids to school when they missed the bus.
Came home and got the youngest on her bus.
Took the dogs for a mile walk.
Came home again and showered.
Did a couple loads of laundry.
Messed around on the computer for a spell.
Went to school to volunteer in the Art room.
Went to the Y and walked 2 miles and sat in the hot tub while the girls swam and we waited for my eldest to get out of his 2 hour detention at school.
Found out a friend of my eldest was missing since this morning! Picked up flyers at ds's girlfriends house.
Came home and made supper.
And we just found out that Ds's friend has been found!

Now I'm considering heading over to my desk to scrapbook a very special photo of my dad and I that I found while up in Minnesota last week.

Tomorrow? less busy I hope! Planning on giving both dogs baths and taking a 2 mile walk with them. That would be it.

Blessings,

Garsy
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 21:40

Wow, Garsy...sure was a busy day!!! I am glad that they found her though...how scary!
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 22:06

I worked today.
Took the kids to the town library after school.
Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for supper.
Helped my oldest with some homework and piano practising.
The kids are all in bed and I think I'm going to work on the quilt I'm making for dd for Xmas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2010, 22:45

Wow Garsy, that is one busy day ... although the hot tub after walking sounds awesome!

Where did they find the girl that was missing? That is a mother's nightmare!!!
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 10:21

Quote :
Where did they find the girl that was missing? That is a mother's nightmare!!!

Churubusco.

I will say I'm proud of my high schooler's school mates! We saw several kids out looking for her after we picked up flyers. I guess one of those groups of kids found her backpack and bike, and another group found her jacket. Apparently she did a great job making it look like an abduction. It was unfortunately a runaway situation.

Blessings,

Garsy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone up to today?   What's everyone up to today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone up to today?
Page 1 of 1