For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

So, yesterday....

Go down 
+11
*ANDREA*AMU*
lbpost
Jaime Warren
BethM
DonnaP
llmancini
maddawg
Sheri Twing
Melonie
Sherry C
leigh
15 posters
AuthorMessage
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 16:25

I went to a crop with some friends and tried out my new alphabet dies.
Oh, my goodness! What a fun time I had with them!! I loved how I could cut them from the coordinating pp and have them match perfectly!

I got Quickutz Central Park, which was a little bigger than I expected, but it was still good.
And I got Quickutz Cotton Candy, which is a great size and pairs nicely with the Central Park.

Have you been playing with any new toys/tools/products lately?

Last edited by leigh on January 23rd 2011, 17:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 16:40

I do love my QuicKutz dies; glad you're enjoying them, Leigh! I bought the MS paper scorer yesterday; I think I'm about ready to start playing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
Melonie
Creative Mess
Melonie

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 17:05

Glad you are enjoying them. I haven't gotten any new supplies lately but I am anxiously awaiting the newest CHA releases!!
Back to top Go down
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 18:29

How fun! Sounds like they were a big hit! I haven't been playing with anything new recently....I think it's time though! Hmmm...shopping???
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
maddawg
Art Luver
maddawg

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 18:34

i love and adore fonts. yum!! sounds like a great pair i'm gonna need to check them out. i'm still waiting on my big shot. sigh....
Back to top Go down
llmancini
Sketch Book
llmancini

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 19:56

Well believe it or not Ive been playing with all of the Creative Memories tools that they sent me - never ever used any of them - but have to admit they are fabulous....

I have also been playing alot with my new Cricut...still not 100% sure Im in love with it but I think it has its uses...for me I think its finding the right cartridges.

What I've been playing MOST with is paints and glue...Soul Restoration really has me stepping out of my boundaries!
Back to top Go down
http://lorimancini.typepad.com
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:45

I actually uncovered some embellishments that I forgot that I had the other night when I had the intention of re-organizing my space.....so, I scrapped instead.
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:46

llmancini wrote:
Well believe it or not Ive been playing with all of the Creative Memories tools that they sent me - never ever used any of them - but have to admit they are fabulous....

I have also been playing alot with my new Cricut...still not 100% sure Im in love with it but I think it has its uses...for me I think its finding the right cartridges.

What I've been playing MOST with is paints and glue...Soul Restoration really has me stepping out of my boundaries!

Which CM tools do you like, Lori? I've used their circle cutters and mini-trimmer for years. I used to have two of their large paper cutters (two different systems) but I switched to a Tonic Guillotine trimmer several years ago. Oh, and I have a CM corner rounder.
Back to top Go down
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 21:46

DonnaP wrote:
I actually uncovered some embellishments that I forgot that I had the other night when I had the intention of re-organizing my space.....so, I scrapped instead.

Isn't that fun? Wink
Back to top Go down
DonnaP
Blank Canvas
DonnaP

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 22:20

yes, it is very fun! ....and it was one of those "ah huh" moments!
Back to top Go down
BethM
Sketch Book
BethM

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2011, 23:07

I have only been playing with some Cricut cartridges that I've had for a while now, but not used yet. Haven't had any funds to get new stuff -except the $1 stamps at J's that were 60% off. They're Christmas ones, so I haven't gotten "into" using those yet. I tried really hard to get the hubby to let me go to Michaels or price match at Walmart for some new cartridges, but that was a no go....
Back to top Go down
http://kabamfamily.blogspot.com/
Jaime Warren
Easel
Jaime Warren

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 17:48

I am considering a Slice...anyone have it and love it? Seriously, the "tool" (if it can be considered one???) is my Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor lol!
Back to top Go down
http://jaimewarren.typepad.com
lbpost
Blank Canvas
lbpost

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 18:50

You can't have enough fonts so cool!!!! I know that my most recent purchases have been more border punches and Cuttlebug embossing folders. I can't seem to get enough of these things and I LOVE using them. Seems like they are pulled out for about everything.
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 19:30

Those really look like fun fonts, Leigh!
Look forward to seeing them on a page!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Julie O.
Sketch Book
Julie O.

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2011, 19:50

That's so awesome Leigh! I haven't gone to a crop in forever. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://joverby.blogspot.com
Kim Strother
Blank Canvas
Kim Strother

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 00:18

Jaime Warren wrote:
I am considering a Slice...anyone have it and love it? Seriously, the "tool" (if it can be considered one???) is my Heidi Swapp Edge Distressor lol!

I would also like to hear if anyone loves the slice and is it worth it? I already have a cricut, so do I really need 2 things that do the same thing??
Back to top Go down
http://www.lovejoyscrap.blogspot.com
amy coose
Blank Canvas
amy coose

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 09:24

I've also been thinking about the slice, but already have a Cricut, so I hate to spend the money unless I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy need it. I will say that I have several friends that have a Slice Elite and they really love it! It totally makes me want one.

Like Lori, I have been using my Creative Memories tools as well. I've always used their circle templates and small trimmer, but their 12 in trimmer is divine as well!! They have some great punches out, and their edge distresser is another fave of mine.

Then there is my Imaginisce tools. I hadn't used any of them until I joined their DT, and I have to say they are so much fun! My top 3 tools from them would be my I-rock...LOOOVE!, my I-top, and their new cordless glue gun.
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 10:45

Jaime Warren wrote:

Love, love, love my slice!
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2011, 10:49

Kim Strother wrote:
Jaime Warren wrote:

I would also like to hear if anyone loves the slice and is it worth it? I already have a cricut, so do I really need 2 things that do the same thing??

Doesn't the Cricut do much more then the Slice? The Slice only does one thing at a time. I'd like to upgrade to the Elite. I bought my Slice from a wonderful scrappy friend and have gotten cartridges from Ebay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So, yesterday.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, yesterday....   So, yesterday.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So, yesterday....
Page 1 of 1