For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Empty
PostSubject: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 15:16

and to get used to it I did the Jessica Sprage card class today. OMGosh, it is so much faster than the PS7 version I was using. I did all of the cards to day in an hour! I even changed the paper in day 2 to some digi paper I bough here yesterday. I'm so far thrilled with the program. Anyway, if you want to see them you can check them out on my blog.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 16:58

Ashjoy wrote:
and to get used to it I did the Jessica Sprage card class today. OMGosh, it is so much faster than the PS7 version I was using. I did all of the cards to day in an hour! I even changed the paper in day 2 to some digi paper I bough here yesterday. I'm so far thrilled with the program. Anyway, if you want to see them you can check them out on my blog.

It's faster? How is it faster? Details please. I have PSE 7.
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

PostSubject: Re: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 23:09

LOVE PSE 8.0!!!

YAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 09:30

I guess the functions are just more easily manageable. You can compare it yourself if you like, you can download a free 30 day trial version on the Adobe site. Or just take the tour to check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 12:41

Cool! I'm glad you love it. I have PSE 4 on my desktop and PSE 7 on my laptop.
I am so used to both of them that I don't really notice a difference between the two except 7 has some editing features .... yeah, I can see how it could make things faster.

I might think about getting 8 for my desktop, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)   I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I upgraded to PSE 8 yesterday.....(maybe this should be a digi post?)
Page 1 of 1