For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gallery uploads -- assistance please.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Empty
PostSubject: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 16:40

I'm having a problem uploading some LOs. It looks like they are in the queue (sp?) and Im getting an error msg ... Help!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 16:52

Hi Farmdiva! I'm not sure, my first guess is you might have to register for the gallery as well as the forum? Let me know if that is it or not so others who are having the same problem, and we are getting the same message from others, will know what works.
Back to top Go down
http://julieannshahin2.blogspot.com
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 16:54

I registered ....

Here is the message I get when I click on the number of images I have in the queue

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9524 bytes) in /data/21/2/93/15/2093993/user/2296109/htdocs/image-inc.php on line 116

Last edited by FarmDiva on May 24th 2010, 16:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add more info)
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:02

Ok....hopefully Norma will get in here soon.

What size are you uploading? I assume you were uploading web-sized? I upload about 600 pixels wide or 700 pixels wide, and about 200 kb max.
Back to top Go down
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:03

I'm clueless as to the size. I have to get back to work but will check this evening. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:07

FarmDiva wrote:
I'm clueless as to the size. I have to get back to work but will check this evening. Thanks!

If you want, you can re-size your pictures online free here: http://www.shrinkpictures.com/ or here: http://www.picresize.com/
Back to top Go down
Julie Ann
Decorative Tape
Julie Ann

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 17:29

Back to top Go down
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 18:26

Thank You Julie.... yes I am having a few issues with the Gallery.
We are working on it and it should be just fine by tomorrow !

As long as they are smaller file it should be fine.... the issue right now is the size.
But we are working on that.
Let's keep our fingers and toes crossed and sorry for any inconvenience
this may cause any one !
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
juliesaddiction
Sketch Book
juliesaddiction

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2010, 19:36

I tried too and got the same message. I tried to upload a small file even and got the same message.
Back to top Go down
jothescrapaddict
Blank Canvas
jothescrapaddict

PostSubject: same gallery prob   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2010, 07:26

i have the same probs too --- i have resized and uploads turn out errors as well

when its all ok --- just advise us
thanks for the help !

jo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gallery uploads -- assistance please.   Gallery uploads -- assistance please. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallery uploads -- assistance please.
Page 1 of 1