For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Good Morning! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Good Morning!

Go down 
+2
jessiw
ellen s
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 12:15

I got back from Scrapfest and crashed big time, LOL!

I was up at 4:00 am yesterday so I slept in til 9 today. I woke up to brain cleaning up a storm. He is so good like that..walls...baseboards..everything!

AND tonight is my LAST Labor and Management class!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile So just pretty excited about things settling down around here.

How is your week looking?
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 12:29

well, the next couple days while Anthony is off it looks like the bed for me!!! I feel like crap today. I knew it was coming, and my body needs rest. If I'm not around the next couple of days, know that I am resting Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 14:30

Scrapfest sounds like fun....how fun that you got to go!

Hope you feel better soon Jessi...it stinks being sick!

Nothing major going on here this week, just kids and school.
Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 15:26

ellen s wrote:

I was up at 4:00 am yesterday so I slept in til 9 today. I woke up to brain cleaning up a storm. He is so good like that..walls...baseboards..everything!

AND tonight is my LAST Labor and Management class!!! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile So just pretty excited about things settling down around here.

Welcome back, Ellen! What did you think of the MOA? I grew up in the surrounding areas so it's a little like home. I should have ventured over to say "hi", I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away. Did you get to go anywhere else fun?

Congrats on your last class too!
Back to top Go down
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 15:32

Morning!

I start my new job tomorrow so today is going to be frantic while I try to get caught up/ahead on projects as well as get everything together to start working.

Little man has been in full time daycare this whole week in preparation for Wednesday so its nice that I don't have a shadow while trying to get everything accomplished.

Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 17:03

Lori Ness wrote:
ellen s wrote:

Welcome back, Ellen! What did you think of the MOA? I grew up in the surrounding areas so it's a little like home. I should have ventured over to say "hi", I'm only about 1 1/2 hours away. Did you get to go anywhere else fun?

It was totally fun! I don't think I would be able to go as a consumer though, the lines were really long. We had so much fun working together and I love to teach so it was a good fit for me.

We went to the Shout House! It was SO FUN! we sang all night long and laughed. I loved the Wharehouse District. I just love cities Smile We took the train and it was soo easy and cheap! If I go next year we have to meet up!
Back to top Go down
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 17:05

Brianne N. wrote:
Morning!

Little man has been in full time daycare this whole week in preparation for Wednesday so its nice that I don't have a shadow while trying to get everything accomplished.

aw, how is he liking daycare?
Back to top Go down
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 17:10

Send B my way when he's finished there!

Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 21:30

Ashjoy wrote:
Send B my way when he's finished there!

LOL! he is a nut. he did it on his own, i told him i had no time to help him but since he is SAHM right now, I guess it's his job Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Brianne N.
Art Luver
Brianne N.

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2010, 21:57

ellen s wrote:
aw, how is he liking daycare?

He loves it! Then again, he has been in full-time care since 5 months old so this summer-at-home-with-Mom-stuff was getting old to him LOL! He is SO much happier now that he is around other kids all day.

Helps that I got him into an in-home daycare on the military post. LOVE the FCC (Family Child Care) program that they have. More one-on-one attention and because she already has two preschool age kids of her own, she does a curriculum in her home to teach them everything they will need to know in Kindergarten.

Back to top Go down
http://www.briannenevill.com
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 11:55

oh that's good!

owen loooves daycare. he is SO social (to the point where he gets in trouble at school for talking too much)

Back to top Go down
Lori Ness
Decorative Tape
Lori Ness

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitimeSeptember 22nd 2010, 12:00

ellen s wrote:
Lori Ness wrote:
ellen s wrote:

It was totally fun! I don't think I would be able to go as a consumer though, the lines were really long. We had so much fun working together and I love to teach so it was a good fit for me.

We went to the Shout House! It was SO FUN! we sang all night long and laughed. I loved the Wharehouse District. I just love cities Smile We took the train and it was soo easy and cheap! If I go next year we have to meet up!

It's a date! I used to work downtown so I miss the city sometimes. I'm glad you had a great time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning!   Good Morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1