For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Christmas!! Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Christmas!!

Go down 
+3
FarmDiva
CarrieF.
*ANDREA*AMU*
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 00:37

I don't know what it is with me this year, but for some reason I am reallly getting excited for all the Christmas Hoopla! This is very ODD for me, because for the past few years I haven't really wanted anything to do with it but now all of a sudden I am just really anticipating the music and watching all the yearly Christmas movies and specials... and I'm even eager to start some Christmas baking. All of this and it's not even Thanksgiving yet! I don't know what's gotten into me, lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 03:23

I was putting things in my attic today and had to move the Christmas decorations around a little bit .... so I just took them out and put them in a corner in the basement so I don't have to dig them out in 6 weeks. I got the Christmas spirit just handling the stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 03:31

I'm excited to stick to my 'goal' of early shopping (started), great bargains, and mostly homemade gifts.

How about a new area of posting "one Holiday idea, tip, card sketch, tag, recipe, poem, tradition, song or craft a day". I'd be willing to take a couple days a weeks.
Back to top Go down
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 03:48

FarmDiva wrote:
I'm excited to stick to my 'goal' of early shopping (started), great bargains, and mostly homemade gifts.

How about a new area of posting "one Holiday idea, tip, card sketch, tag, recipe, poem, tradition, song or craft a day". I'd be willing to take a couple days a weeks.

That sounds like a great and fun idea, Suzy! I'd really enjoy that, being that I'm actually in the spirit, lol!

Carrie, I did a pretty good job of organizing all our Christmas deco as I was getting all the Fall decor out, but I'm not too eager to get all that out actually... in fact, I don't really like putting up trees. Last year was the first in nearly 6 years that we actually put up a larger tree. Not sure if we'll put a large one up again at all this year, but who knows, if I have the Christmas spirit now, I just may end up with ten trees, lol!! Not quite!!!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
ellen s
Creative Designer
ellen s

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 08:57

I think that is great, Andrea!

I just went downstairs to check out where I was in terms of organization and ALL the boxes fell over. I should have put the fall stuff away myself, LOL
Back to top Go down
http://closeyourears.blogspot.com
ShannaVineyard
Creative Mess
ShannaVineyard

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:49

Oh man..... i wish I could feel it this year. I don't know what's up with me. Here it is the middle of October and I STILL don't have Halloween decco out. My poor kids. I may just let it slide this year. I just don't have the energy! UGH!!! Hopefully it will be different come Christmas!
Back to top Go down
http://mynextthirtyyears.com/
ReneeLamb
Creative Designer
ReneeLamb

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:42

ShannaVineyard wrote:
Oh man..... i wish I could feel it this year. I don't know what's up with me. Here it is the middle of October and I STILL don't have Halloween decco out. My poor kids. I may just let it slide this year. I just don't have the energy! UGH!!! Hopefully it will be different come Christmas!

What's worse is they get it on our end too. I am a scrooge this year for all Holidays.

Especially since I won't be able to see my family this year. Definitely puts me in Bah Humbug mode.
Hopefully I will snap out of it too....at least PRETEND. LOL

Back to top Go down
http://reneelamb.wordpress.com
StacyArmstrong
Blank Canvas
StacyArmstrong

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:36

My BFF reminded me that we only have less than 70 days till Christmas! She is as excited as you are, Andrea. I can't see past next week.....much less plan for Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas!!   Christmas!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas!!
Page 1 of 1