For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

7/2 Weekend Plans....

Go down 
+11
Garsy
SophiaA
Melonie
*ANDREA*AMU*
singingsquirrel
jessiw
tinkiesue
identicaltriplets
vickic
Sherry C
Ashjoy
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

7/2 Weekend Plans.... Empty
PostSubject: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 09:34

Any big plans for the weekend?

In the USA we celebrate the 4th of July as Independence Day, so we will be going to the local carnival. And just relaxing for the rest of the week as dh is on vacation. Then on the 4th I'll be doing my first 5K. It's a run/walk so I'm not to worried. I just hope to not be very last. Setting my goals very low for the first one. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 09:46

Joyce, Good luck to you in your 5k!!

We have a busy/fun weekend planned. Today we're starting on the walls of our barn! We finally had our POD (portable on demand) storage unit delievered yesterday. We moved in Feb. and just couldn't face that thing. lol Wish me luck sorting through all that junk/treasures. Other than that, a small cook-out, fireworks and hopefully a little scrapping!

Happy 4th to all! sunny

Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
vickic
Blank Canvas
vickic

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 09:58

well today is my birthday Very Happy Very Happy 28!! hehe.
i'm spending the day with the boys, then tonight we're having a few drinks and doing presents!! yay.....
tomorrow me and my other half are going on a picnic up the coast
then Sunday it's my nephews 3rd birthday so we're off to a barbeque for that Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://vickisartisticlicense.blogspot.com/
identicaltriplets
Sketch Book
identicaltriplets

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:00

My craziness started on Wednesday. My sister and family are in town and staying at my parent's house. I drive up there each day to spend the day with them. I can't stay the night because of our "zoo" at home. Hubby flies in from his trip to India, Ireland, London, and Poland tonight. We haven't seen him in a couple of weeks so it will be GREAT to have him home. Then we will spend the day at home tomorrow with hubby then back to driving to Mom and Dad's on Sunday and Monday. My sister leaves on Tuesday. Now if the rain from Hurricane Alex would just go away while I drive! LOL! Enjoy the holiday weekend everyone.
Back to top Go down
http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com
tinkiesue
Creative Mess
tinkiesue

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:14

Happy birthday Vicki!!

I have my grandkids on Sat and Sunday and I hope to work on my little granddaughters scrapbook with her something this weekend! That girl is so smart she scares me sometimes....she is 6 and can spell everything all by herself (scary I say!) She handwrites in her book, it's so cute Smile

Have a good holiday weekend everyone!!

sue
Back to top Go down
jessiw
Fixative Spray
jessiw

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 11:21

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!

For us, it will be a weekend filled with family and fun...and maybe fireworks if the kids aren't too scared...they tend to be scared of anything lately, so I'm not sooo sure!!! They are terrified of Thunder and Lightning right now to the point where Isabelle isn't even wanting to go outside....even on sunny days!!! I am trying to get her back to going out, but it's becoming a task...she just wants me to hold her when we are out there!
Back to top Go down
http://pahm30.blogspot.com
singingsquirrel
Art Luver
singingsquirrel

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 14:36

Happy Birthday, Vicki!!

Good Luck, Joyce!!!

Not much planned here. We don't go out on July 4th after dark. It is one of the holidays where I don't trust people to not drink and drive. I know it sounds silly, but it makes me feel better. Tonight I am going to a crop where I will hopefully get to catch up with some ladies I haven't seen in a while. Then, supposedly, one of the members of the Twilight cast will be in San Francisco at a theater this weekend and I am trying to find out who and where to decide if I want to go. Otherwise, it is a long low key weekend for the hubsters and I. I want to scrap for sure and we may go buy a BBQ. Those are the big plans.

Have a fabulous one!
Back to top Go down
http://singingsquirrel.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 14:41

Joyce, I'm wishing you a wonderful race! You'll do great!

Happy Birthday today, Vicky! Enjoy!

Not doing too much for the holiday I don't think... at least no real big plans. We will be going to a picnic on the 4th at some of our relatives and that's all we have planned. I'd like to go play mini golf somewhere though!
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Melonie
Creative Mess
Melonie

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 15:47

Happy Birthday Vicki!

I made up a bunch of salads and desserts today so that I don't have to cook all weekend!!
We are having a little bbq and some sparklers for the kids on Sunday. Other than that a really low key relaxing weekend.
Back to top Go down
SophiaA
Easel
SophiaA

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 16:02

Just chilling for tonight...

Tomorrow my Scrappy friend Tracy is coming over and we are scrapping all day, so, so happy!
Back to top Go down
http://sallison.blogspot.com/
Garsy
Easel
Garsy

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 16:51

HOPING to make this weekend a very low key. Tonight we'll actually have all 4 kids home after a week with both boys gone. Tomorrow is the final day of dh's vacation so we'll just hang out at home and probably clean out the garage. It needs it big time!

Sunday hubby goes back to work and the in-laws want us to come up for the 4th and fireworks and all that. Neither hubby or I want to do that. Really we'd rather just stay home roast brats over the fire pit and enjoy the fireworks show our neighbors tend to spend way to much money on.

That and try to keep the dogs calm through it all. Kinda worried about our puppy. She's prone to seizures when startled or overly worked up about things. I'm actually considering keeping her in her kennel all night with a blanket over it to reduce the noise even more!

Garsy
Back to top Go down
lizzie
Sketch Book
lizzie

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 20:44

it's super gross here in texas... i work at schlitterbahn in galveston so we went there and swam a bit and had fun on the slides... it was cloudy and rainy but hey... we were getting wet anyway right?? lol
now i'm TIRED and it was my last day off b/4 the weekend... which btw prolly won't be as busy as expected b/c it's STILL going to rain a lot... i might only work a few hours tomorrow... if at all!
Back to top Go down
http://ohsnaplizzie.blogger.com
ddobson
Blank Canvas
ddobson

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 22:04

Nothing much here, just a relaxing weekend. Cooking, baking, eating, relaxing Smile
Back to top Go down
http://danieladobson.blogspot.com
leigh
Art Luver
leigh

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2010, 11:06

I took the kids to the city yesterday to go to the zoo, do a little shopping/returning and have supper with my mom. Our celebrations took place on Thursday (Canada Day)-- a day at the beach and then a carnival in the evening, so I'm thinking the rest of the weekend will be pretty low-key.
Back to top Go down
http://www.leighpenner.blogspot.com
CarrieF.
Life Artisit
CarrieF.

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2010, 01:31

sue ... how SWEET that you scrapbook with your aubrey!! how priceless is that!!
happy birthday vicki!

friday night we went out to eat with my sis and bil .... today i went out shopping for something to wear to my nieces wedding next weekend. i THINK i found something but will probably go out one more time to see if i can find "THE" thing to wear. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://carrieferrier.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7/2 Weekend Plans....   7/2 Weekend Plans.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7/2 Weekend Plans....
Page 1 of 1