For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest

Go down 
+3
SherrieS
Sherry C
FarmDiva
7 posters
AuthorMessage
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Empty
PostSubject: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 19:08

Oh my goodness ... I feel like I'm sneaking into class, really!!! late. Hi all ~ my name is Suzy. I was a part of this community for awhile, but decided to take a break from scrapping and 'extra' things in my life. Well, guess what ... I missed my scrappy friends and all their sassiness. So ... here I am and will just start slowly. Our internet is so slow at home (no cell service at the ranch) so will get on when I can when in town. Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  185593
Back to top Go down
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2012, 23:18

Hey, Suzy! It's great to see you. It's been really slow here and obviously some changes are coming. I hope this place get hopping again; I miss the fun on these boards.

I'm happy you're coming back to the scrap world. We've missed you!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
FarmDiva
Easel
FarmDiva

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 15:34

Whoa ... guess I was gone too long. Doesn't look like any activity here. I wasn't aware that it was changing hands. Oh well ... guess I'll find another home.
Back to top Go down
SherrieS
Admin
SherrieS

PostSubject: Hi Suzy!   Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 20:28

Hi Suzy and welcome back. I'm so glad to see you here.

Yes, the site is undergoing some changes but I hope you don't feel like you have to find somewhere else to go. I am still trying to learn all the ropes from Norma and want to get this place hoping again. Norma and I are working on a newsletter and plan on having a meet-n-greet of sorts very, very soon. I hope you will stick around and be a part of the community.

Sherrie
Back to top Go down
http://eachdaysmemories.blogspot.com/
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 01:04

Hey, Suzy! Sooo nice to see you are back and ready to start up more scrappin' again! Missed ya!

And please, don't go somewhere else... we need YOU to interact with us here and to help get this place hoppin' again! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sheri Twing
Creative Designer
Sheri Twing

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 10:54

Hi Suzy! So glad to see you back! I remember seeing you on here when I first joined! I know things are changing but please don't be a stranger! I always enjoyed seeing you on here!

Great to have you back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.auntierere.blogspot.com/
Tracy F.
Creative Mess
Tracy F.

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 13:16

Welcome back, Suzy! Looking forward to hearing about the exciting changes here! You can't get a nicer group of Ladies!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://thescrappygirlnextdoor.blogspot.com
Norma Kennedy
Vintage
Norma Kennedy

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 16:23

Hi Suzy, Welcome back !

Don;'t you dare go any where or I will have to hunt you down Love

I am still here and not going any where !!!!!!

I just have so much going on in my life I could no longer give
FTLOA the attention it needs but I have to tell you girls that
Sherrie is such a wonderful gal and you all are going to LOVE HER !!!!!

Sherrie and her husband (Brian) came down for a weekend & boy did we have so much
in common and they are such AWESOME people soooooo please hang around
and give them a chance. I really believe in this place and know that they can take
it places. So lets see how we can all make that happen together !!!! Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  882228
Back to top Go down
http://www.fortheluvofart.blogspot.com
*ANDREA*AMU*
Permanent Marker
*ANDREA*AMU*

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2012, 23:55

Sounds great, Norma!! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://imlivinonscraps.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest    Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello ... from a long lost scrapper in the frozen Pacific Northwest
Page 1 of 1