For The Luv of Art
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Community Built on Sharing Our Passion and Love For Creativity.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Time to Shop  Gallery  
12 Days of Holiday Sale - Dec. 9th thru Dec. 20th!! Save 40% on select products daily
Click to Visit the Store
free forum
Come Visit Our Blog
free forum
Visit The Gallery
free forum
Latest topics
» Lazy Sunday
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Joyful, Joyful...
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2012, 11:56 by Elisha Pharr

» Dec. Daily Cover...
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2012, 17:31 by Elisha Pharr

» Thanksgiving Eve....
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 14:08 by Elisha Pharr

» Handmade Christmas Gifts??
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2012, 14:05 by Elisha Pharr

» Happy Monday!!
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:30 by Elisha Pharr

» What's on your scrap desk?
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2012, 10:28 by Elisha Pharr

» The day after...
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2012, 14:34 by Elisha Pharr

» Authentique Festive Collection is up on the blog!!!
Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2012, 14:18 by Elisha Pharr

Top posting users this week
No user
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Do you need a good Laugh.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

Do you need a good Laugh..... Empty
PostSubject: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 11:34

Okay, let me set the scene. I leave my cell phone plugged in on my Kitchen Counter because you can hear through out the house and to get to the kitchen from my bedroom you have to walk through my livingroom, through my eating area and into my kitchen.

Well this morning at 5:30 my phone starts beeping, I know its more than likely a text telling me school is out for snow, which means I can go back to bed and I don't have to get the kids up. So my phone is beeping and I don't want it to wake up anyone so I take off full speed through the house. No picture this me in my night shirt walking very fast to the kitchen.

I make it to my eating area when I run all over this thing in the floor, I hit it sio hard with my shin ( yes that bad spot or you leg that hurts like $?#@) that I can't stop and I go down hard.......... only to land on the kids little trampoline. I lay there with pain shooting up my leg and laughing.

So you may ask why there is a trampoline in the walk way of my house. I have no idea but if I can fall on that thing with all my weight and that thing hold up then I know its safe for my kids!

Oh and yes schools are out! and I have one huge knot on my leg!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Ashjoy
Permanent Marker
Ashjoy

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 11:41

Oh jeesh girl, not a good way to start a weekend!
Back to top Go down
http://1ashjoy.blogspot.com/
Sherry C
Fixative Spray
Sherry C

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 12:00

Sorry about your leg. Enjoy your snow day!
Back to top Go down
http://myfavoritethings-slc.blogspot.com/
CKMommy
Art Luver
CKMommy

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 12:18

Ouch!!! Sorry about your leg...hope you enjoy the snow day Wink
Back to top Go down
simplyamom3
Art Luver
simplyamom3

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2011, 12:32

Well, I think my leg hurts to bad to do house work so i think I will scrap the day away!
Back to top Go down
http://simply-me-jennifer.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you need a good Laugh.....   Do you need a good Laugh..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you need a good Laugh.....
Page 1 of 1